UVI has launched its latest virtual instrument for UVI Workstation and Falcon.
Meteor is a powerful sound design tool that allows you to produce epic swells, dynamic crescendos, thunderous impacts, emotive orchestral gestures and dramatic backdrops.
Meteor comes with 7 sample layers with in-depth controls and a massive collection of sounds, from field recordings and effects to exclusive orchestral sessions.
Designed for and by composers, sound designers and musicians, Meteor is a creative tool that delivers rich and layered swells, dramatic crescendos, and powerful impacts.
Outfit 7 sample layers with a massive collection of sounds from field recordings and effects to exclusive orchestral sessions directed specifically for Meteor. Intuitively mix, modulate and apply high-quality effects to polish and perfect your sounds, then perform them synced to the action or musically with polyphony and velocity support.
Meteor provides a deep feature set complemented with a fast and intuitive workflow, yielding everything from futuristic builds and surgical impacts to rich and emotive musical environments.
- Create rich and immersive cinematic sound effects for film, games, music and more.
- 7-layer architecture with fully customizable sounds, modulation & FX.
- Comprehensive library with exclusive field, foley, orchestral and synthetic sounds.
- Includes 664 Presets, with 3,891 samples at 48 kHz (recorded at 96 kHz).
- 6.48 GB content (FLAC lossless encoding, was 11.13 GB in WAV).
Meteor is available for the intro price of 99 EUR/USD until February 28th, 2018. The regular price is 149 EUR/USD.
More information: UVI Meteor