Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on Loudness Penalty by MeterPlugs, the audio plugin that lets you confidently assess how your music will play back online.
The plugin optimizes your music’s online loudness, allowing you to preview how your music will sound online and pinpoint loudness pain-points right from your DAW.
Online streaming services turn down loud music to ensure a more consistent listening experience. The Loudness Penalty plugin tells you how much your music will be turned down by YouTube, Spotify, TIDAL, Pandora and Apple’s Sound Check.
Now you can have immediate access to this information right in your DAW. Spot the moments that trigger the biggest penalty, and tweak your settings to avoid them, while retaining impactful, punchy playback.
Loudness Penalty features
- Realtime Loudness Penalty scores.
- Supports the five most popular streaming services.
- Discover when you can turn your music up, without a penalty.
- Preview how your music will sound online.
- Faster than realtime processing with Pro Tools’ Audio Suite.
Loudness Penalty is on sale for £25.95 GBP / $34 USD until March 3rd, 2023. It comes in VST, AU and AAX plugin formats for Windows and Mac.
More information: MeterPlugs