MIA Laboratories has announced the release of its new audio effect Delay Δt, a hardware-style echo/delay unit featuring extensive control parameters.
Mia Delay Δt, is a ‘hardware’-style echo/delay unit designed for both production and live performance applications.
It features intuitive, extensive control parameters with excellent sound quality and low CPU load. It can be operated in Mono, Stereo and Ping-Pong (aka ‘cross-feed echo’) mode, providing paired, or independent controls for each channel.
Delay Δt features
- Mono, Stereo, Ping-Pong Operation.
- 0.1ms Delay time resolution.
- Phase inverse option, separately on Input and Feedback.
- High Pass and Low Pass Filters on input.
- Link and Lock control parameters option.
- BPM Sync.
- 40 MIA Presets.
The plugin is available for 29.99 EUR ex. VAT where applicable. It comes in VST, AU and AAX formats.
More information: MIA Laboratories