Midi Error has released FM Synths, a free sample pack featuring sounds from three classic FM synthesizers.
Created on 3 classic FM synths, midierror resurrects the sounds of the 1980s before contorting their descent into the sound systems of 2015. This pack contains all you need to beef-up your sound; with hard, evil synth tones, grizzly bass hits and twisted sound fx.
Containing in excess of 200 Oneshot sounds, FM Synths has over 150 loops; featuring FM lead elements, backing rhythmns and modulated FX at tempos to suit the modern electronic artist. Also included are over 100 FM Drum Hits and 13 Multi-Sampled instuments recorded over 5 octaves, enabling you to play the synth patches as they were originally.
Each of the sounds have been recorded direct from the hardware, with no processing or after effects – making them mean, clean and raw. Modulated loops have been recorded with live parameter changes for a living, organic quality.
FM Synths features
- Oneshots: 152 Synth, 124 FX, 51 Bass
- Loops: 87 Drum Loops (90, 120, 140, 175bpm), 73 Modulated Synth Loops (90, 120, 140, 175bpm), 40 Synth Loops (140bpm).
- Drum Hits: 14 Cymbals, 23 Glitches, 32 Kicks, 28 Perc, 23 Snares, 16 Toms.
- Multi-Samples: 13 Multisampled Synth Sounds (217 individual samples).
- All samples 48kHz/24-bit Wave files.
The sample pack is a free download below (RAR archive).
If you enjoy these sounds, check out Midi Error’s commercial packs at Loopmasters.