Udemy has launched Mixing & Mastering with Presonus Studio One, a new video from On Track Tuts.
In the course, Gary Hiebner will teach you the tricks and techniques to mix and master your songs in Presonus Studio One.
If you want to improve your song mixes in Studio One, this is the perfect course for you!
Learn how to Mix and Master them within Studio One. This is a complete course teaching you how to use all the tools and feature sets in Studio One to give you a great mixed, mastered and finalized songs.
With easy-to-follow tutorials and a real-world example of a song from start to finish, you’ll enjoy learning while taking action.
Mixing & Mastering with Presonus Studio One features
- Getting a Song ready to be mixed and mastered.
- Adjusting the levels and panning of the tracks.
- Understanding how EQs and Compressors work in a mix.
- Using the effects to help make your tracks sit better in the mix.
- Enhancing your tracks with audio processing effects.
- Creating Mastering Projects with your Songs.
- Learning how the spectral meters help with your mastering.
- Using Mastering Effects like: EQ, Multiband Compression, and Limiting.
- Exporting and Finalizing your Songs.
The course is on sale for 10.99 EUR until July 31st, 2018 (regular 99.99 EUR). For a limited time only, use coupon code ONTRACK_YOUTUBE to get the course for only 9.99 EUR!
More information: Udemy