Momo has announced the release of the Peak Summit Editor / Controller, a VST and standalone controller for the Peak and Summit synthesizers by Novation.
The controller allows you to use these synths with you DAW and makes sound design easier with direct access to the parameters, which can be automated and stored within your DAW project.
Peak Summit Editor / Controller features
- Save new sounds and editor settings at VST presets (.fxp) in the DAW.
- X/Y pads can control all parameters.
- Part A, B and AB can be edited separately for the Summit.
- Direct access to the mod matrix allows you to keep track of the sound modulation.
- Create new sounds with the “Matrix Random function” of the editor.
The MIDI controller is compatible with Peak firmware 1.3 and Summit firmware 1.1 (with user wavetable). It comes in VST and AU plugin formats and as standalone software for Windows and Mac, priced 6.90 EUR / $7.90 USD.
More information: Momo