Momo has introduced a new MIDI editor software for the JX-08 Boutique series synthesizer by Roland.
The JX-08 Editor offers direct access to many visible and hidden parameters of the synth.
The access to the parameters of the JX-08 is possible directly without activating the individual Part A or Part B. In the PlugIn VST version you can record the controller movements and thus integrate the JX-08 into your DAW project.
JX-08 Editor features
- A single clear surface on which all 2 Parts can be edited.
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly (No tiny controllers).
- Change JX-08 Sounds directly from the Editor.
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters.
- Generate parameters randomly.
- It is possible to save Part A and Part B together.
- You can use your JX-08 as a sound module in the DAW.
Available for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and standalone), the editor is priced 6.90 EUR / $7 USD.
More information: Momo