Sample Logic has announced the (re)launch of Morphestra 2, a morphed cinematic orchestra instrument library featuring psycho-acoustic sampled symphonic winds, strings, and percussive instruments.
Previously available as a powered by Kontakt Player library, Morphestra 2 is now available for the full retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher.
Weighing in at over 22 GBs is a collection of 3,500+ morphed cinematic instruments & multis derived entirely from true orchestral recordings resulting in a modern day virtual instrument that transcends ANY morphed, or effectual orchestral sample library ever created. Geared for film, TV, and game composers, MORPHESTRA 2 morphs together amazing psycho-acoustic sampled symphonic winds, strings, and percussive instruments using Sample Logic’s flexible multi core system resulting in a dynamic world where music and sound design collide.
In association with Kirk Hunter Studios, MORPHESTRA 2 combines all new sample material with all of the content from Sample Logic’s flagship MORPHESTRA & MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS, totaling more than 22 GB of sample content altogether. It is this combination that takes MORPHESTRA 2 to the next level, making it the most comprehensive modern day virtual instrument ever produced.
Morphestra 2 features
- Over 3,500 sound presets including Atmospheres, Instrumentals, Percussives and Loops.
- 22+ GB Sample Content.
- Dozens of fully-customizable effects presets.
- 4 sound core engine, allowing simultaneous playback of up to 8 sound sources.
- Sample Logic’s proprietary Morph Animator, XY Core Mixer, Step Animator, and XY FX Mixer.
- Hot-swappable FX chain technology.
- Fully “randomizable” interface for instant inspiration.
Morphestra 2 is available for the introductory price of $89.99 USD for two weeks only (regular $299.99 USD).
More information: Sample Logic