MP25 B is a freeware VSTi based on oscillator waveforms from old Soviet synths.
MP25 B features
- 3 oscillators, 1 noise generator
- Waveforms: sine A, sine B, triangle, saw A, saw B, square, circuit A, circuit B
- 24db LP filter
- tempo synced LFO controlling osc pitch
- analogue oscillator unstability to recreate random voltage in transistors/resistors
- ADSR controls (also for noise generator)
- Mono/Poly mode
- Portamento/slide levels
The poly mode can be pretty tough on the CPU so use caution when switching from mono mode. MP25 B does not have any presets, however it does come with a manual which is good because from the interface it’s a bit hard to see what everything is.
MP25 B is a free download for Windows (32-bit VST).
MP25 B Download size: 0.00