Akai Professional has introduced an updated version of the MPK mini Play portable keyboard controller with built-in speakers.
The MPK mini Play mk3 comes with battery-operated performance of 14+ hours, an upgraded built-in speaker that delivers increased output and improved low-end response, and an improved premium 25-key Gen-2 dynamic keybed.
“MPK mini has come to define how a generation makes music, and the MPK mini Play mk3 embodies every experience Akai Professional has amassed over the years into a single product anyone can enjoy.” Said Dan Gill, Senior Product Manager of Akai Professional.
“A beginner has the gratification of instant music creation with access to dozens of builtin sounds. The aspiring music producer has a versatile battery-powered musical Swiss-army Knife to capture creativity at a moment’s notice, whether in a production studio or a public park. Even the professional can count on the reliability of real MPC drum pads. Every detail has been thought of to ensure users will always enjoy a truly exceptional and inspired music-making process.”
MPK mini Play mk3 features
- Battery powered mini keyboard instrument.
- Over 100 internal drum and instrument sounds.
- New, larger built-in speaker with increased volume and low-end response.
- Premium 25-key Gen 2 dynamic keybed.
- (8) real MPC drum pads for durable performance.
- (4) assignable knobs to control MIDI parameters.
- Assignable Joystick.
- OLED display for visual feedback.
- 1/8-inch headphone output jack.
- USB port for Class Compliant MIDI controller functionality.
The MPK mini Play mk3 will ship soon with an MSRP of £109.99 GBP / $150 USD.
More information: Akai Professional