Musical Entropy has released version 1.1.1 of Guitar Gadgets, a free analog guitar pedal simulation plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Guitar Gadgets is a plug-in which makes sound this time, and this is a compilation of “false” analog pedal models, doing strange, weird, ugly but fun sounds. It is made to be used with an electric guitar and a guitar amp simulation, but you can use it with whatever you want.
Changes in Guitar Gadgets v1.1.0/v1.1.1
- New: 4 pedals can be chained, using the new control on the top of the GUI.
- New: MIDI Learn for all the parameters using the right click.
- New: the HOT switch is always available, even without the easter egg.
- New: new skins for each pedal available when the game has been unlocked.
- Changed: removed the limiter algorithm.
- Solved: translation issues.
- Solved: issue with some DAWs which don’t like plug-ins not reporting at least one program.
- Solved: issue with the Super Phazor output volume.
- [v1.1.1] Changed: display “MIDI Learn” explicitely when one component is right-clicked.
- [v1.1.1] Solved: issue with Cubase 7 Mac about MIDI Learn.
Guitar Gadgets for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to download as freeware.
More information: Musical Entropy