MusicDevelopments has announced an update to its Syne modular additive synthesizer designed to be highly efficient and flexible.
Syne is capable of rendering more than 40,000 partials while having full control over each partial, allowing for making complex sounds that are not possible with other types of synthesis. Version 1.3 brings Apple M1 support, UI improvements and bug fixes.
Changes in Syne v1.3
- [macOS] Apple M1 is natively supported.
- New UI engine in the standalone version with hardware acceleration and retina support.
- UI optimized for retina/high DPI displays, vector graphics is used everywhere.
- Additional bigger font size options added.
- Fixed a bug when opening preset mutation options.
- Fixed a bug when removing a module.
Regularly priced $89 USD, Syne for Windows and Mac (Standalone, VST/VST3 and AU) is available at a 40% discount until the end of December.
More information: MusicDevelopments