Mystery Islands has released version 1.0.6 of Virus|HC librarian editor, a plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Finally, the long wait for Access Virus a, rack, b, c, xl and TI users is over: Now you can plug your classic and / or new Virus synth into your DAW and make some music just like you had a Virus TI!
Changes in Virus|HC librarian editor v1.0.6
- [Fixed] When user clicked to store all patches from librarian to hardware, patch data was not sent to right locations in hardware.
- [Fixed] When data was requested from TI to the librarian, it was not received by the plugin.
- [New] Added pop-up message window to remind selecting MIDI Devices before making any editing & stuff (only pops up if device is not selected & user clicks on main tab or multi settings button) ;-) FL Studio crashes if you don’t select your devices first – Not possible to make work-around for it!
- [New] Incoming MIDI Program Change changes patch in hardware and the patch is automatically fetched to the active plugin part.
- [New] Incoming MIDI Program Change sends patch from librarians selected list to hardware if “control library from midi / hw” is enabled.
- [New] Incoming patch change from Virus (sysex) automatically fetches current preset from the hardware to the plugin part.
- [New] Incoming patch change from Virus (sysex) sends patch from librarians selected list to hardware if “control library from midi / hw” is enabled.
The Virus|HC plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 49.95 EUR.