Native Instruments has released version 6.2.0 of Reaktor, bringing NKS mapping to third-party devices created with the Reaktor platform, providing carefully planned control-mapping and integration for Maschine and Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboard owners.
The update also brings third-party device compatibility to Reaktor Player, making instruments from Heavyocity, Twisted Tools, Blinksonic, Tim Exile, and Tonsturm accessible to a much wider audience.
This update enables third-party instrument builders to release commercial products for Reaktor and free Reaktor Player – including IP protection of the respective devices, convenient installation, licensing and browsing.
Additionally, the product demo functionality has been overhauled and now allows the use of both licensed and unlicensed content within one ensemble.
Changes in Reaktor v6.2.0
- ADDED Structure locking for third-party products.
- ADDED Sample protection for third-party products.
- ADDED Native Access activation callback.
- CHANGED Player tab is able to sort Products by vendor.
- IMPROVED Demo screen rebuilt – ability to display multiple products and their demo time.
- FIXED Capslock enabled prevents deletion of modules with delete key.
- FIXED Deletion in “searchbox” deletes whole unmarked word instead of one character.
- FIXED No midi QWERTY input after renaming of bookmark.
- FIXED Performance regression when using Resynth, Graincloud and Pitchformer modules.
- FIXED Drag & drop of primary module files into structure.
Reaktor 6.2.0 is available to download now via Native Access.