Neural DSP has announced the release of its latest Archetype series guitar amplifier and fx suite for Windows and Mac: Archetype: Tim Henson.
Everything about Tim Henson is distinct. His artistic identity is defined by an unrelenting pursuit of his own aesthetics. Many times deriving inspiration from the least obvious sources, his tone and style are, in every sense of the word, as unique as he is unapologetic about them. In a world where many try to fit by reiterating what has worked for others, Tim thrives in the unprecedented.
Innovation and progress often necessitate a combination of brilliance, relentlessness, and a burning desire to obliterate the cutting edge. There aren’t many that evoke such traits as him. We proudly present you, Archetype: Tim Henson.
Archetype: Tim Henson features
- 3 beautiful amplifiers: Acoustic, Rhythm, and Lead.
- MIDI-controllable Multivoicer with 4 pitched voices.
- Boost, Compressor, and Overdrive.
- Stereo Chorus, Delay (3 types + 3 modes), and Reverb (with shimmer).
- Cabsim + IR Loader with hundreds of IRs.
- 9-band Graphic EQ.
- Over 150 presets included.
Available in 64-bit VST, AU and AAX plugin formats and as standalone software for Windows and Mac, Archetype: Tim Henson is priced 119 EUR. Neural DSP users can save 20% on a purchase with loyalty rewards.
A 14-day trial version is available to download from the Neural DSP website.