New Sonic Arts has released an update to the Nuance creative sampler instrument for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Nuance v2.1157
- Improved Choke Group logic (overlapping zones inside the same choke group no longer choke each other).
- Plugin Embed Samples in Host Project: Added Max Size option.
- Last selected browser tab is recalled/used by default on new instances .
- FileBrowser automatically refreshes when folder contents change.
- Assignment Manager: Click Clear + Shift key to clear all assignments.
- My Samples / My Presets: Improved background scanning.
- My Samples / My Presets: Added option ‘Open Location’ and ‘Delete’ (via shift) options to context menu.
- Various optimisations to database/browser backend .
- Mapping Editor: Fixed an issue loading samples to selected zone (focus with lost).
- Fixed an issue with automation assignment recall.
- Fixed a database corruption issue.
- Waveform: display right channel was broken .
- Fixed some issues with V2 upgrade dialogs.
- OSX: Installer now supports dark mode and no longer requires restart.
Nuance is available in VST and AU plugin formats and standalone software for Windows and Mac. It costs 99 EUR.
More information: New Sonic Arts