Elevate is a unique multi-band limiter, human-ear EQ and powerful audio maximizer that will increase the loudness of your mix while maintaining or improving its dynamic perception.
The plugin is designed to create not only the loudest, but the best sounding master.
Elevate maintains subtle dynamics and improves the tonal balance of your mix. The adaptive limiter analyzes 26 frequency bands and alters the gain, speed and transients for each band in real time. The result is a transparent, natural sound, no matter how hard you push it.
- Presets by APS Mastering, Matt Lange, Jeremy Lubsey, Eric Beam, ROCAsound, Chris Tabron and John McCaig.
- Automatically adapts the attack, release and look-ahead parameters for each filter band to greatly reduce “pumping” and breathing artifacts and perceived distortion.
- Preserves or emphasizes fast transients to avoid squashing your mix.
- Manipulates transients across the critical bands to preserve the attacks from kick drums, snares and cymbals, without affecting the entire mix.
- Uses linear phase auditory filters — based on the Mel Scale — to manipulate the audio in a way that is natural to your inner ear.
- Solo the output of one band (or a number of bands) to hone in on problem frequencies, tweak transients or alter gain.
- Use the Spectral Clipper to overdrive the final output without affecting the tonal balance or allowing the signal to get “tubby.” Perfect for a more aggressive sound.
- Six different types of metering allow you to keep an eye on every aspect of your output audio.
Elevate (VST/AU/AAX) comes bundled with EQuivocate. The Elevate Bundle is on sale at Plugin Boutique for the intro price of $99 USD until October 31st, 2017 (MSRP $199 USD).
The upgrade from EQuivocate is $79 USD. Note that you can still get a free copy of EQuivocate until October 31st.