Novation has released version 4.9 of Automap, a control software for Novation controllers.
Automap is a piece of software that comes with all Novation controllers. It has been designed to make the job of assigning your hardware controls to various software parameters quick and easy.
Despite having knobs and sliders, most MIDI controllers are no good at controlling plug-ins. It is difficult to assign the controls and you cannot see what is controlling which part of your music software.
Automap 4 is the newest and most powerful version of Automap. It enables knobs, faders and buttons to instantly control plug-in instruments/FX, as well as your sequencer’s mixer, transport controls and more…
Changes in Automap v4.9
- Now detects Cubase 8 and Nuendo 7 (Win and Mac).
- Fixed conflict with Launchpad MK2 and Launchpad Pro. Please note Automap has no native support for these devices.
- Removed vestigial Automap updater.
- Nuendo setup wizard no longer skips plugin wrapping.
- Fixed missing Automap control surface in Nuendo.
- Pro Tools 11 is now detected on Mac and PC. AAX plugin control is not supported.
- Updated Windows code-signing certificate.
- Novation USB Audio Driver: Updated to version 2.7 (Win only).
- Updated Impulse FW from r493 to r495:
- Impulse FW: Shift button not outputting ‘off’ message when depressed.
- Impulse FW: Won’t output correct note off when keyboard is transposed up/down.
Automap is available for download for Windows and Mac.
More information: Novation / Automap