Using the power of extensive 96khz multisampling, manual looping and professional preset design, Nucleus SoundLab brings this powerful electronica sound to your productions!
Viral Outbreak contains all manner of TI-based sounds. Classic wavetables, raw saw and pulse waveforms (sampled at multiple pulsewidths), unison dance leads, breathtaking pads, bizarre formant effects, massive supersaws and even punchy synth drumkits.
Viral Outbreak features
- No sampler required! Viral Outbreak is powered by a full copy of the amazing WusikEngine V4 by Wusik.com. You can even use this engine to load other Wusikstation libraries.
- Nearly 3.5GB of multisamples comprising 180+ soundsets.
- Sampled at 32-bit 96khz quality! For resource efficiency, then carefully downsampled to 24-bit 48khz.
- Comes loaded with 800+ presets by the best preset designers out there: Pro-Sounds, Teksonik, Tim Conrardy, Jeremy Janzen, rsmus7 and more.
- An amazing, TI-inspired, Wusikstation v1-v3 skin by Vera Kinter.
- Refill details
- Nearly 2GB compressed in Refill format. (contains the exact same samples as the VSTi)
- 200+ unique Reason Combinators included by a variety of talented Reason sound designers included Adam Fielding, Tom Pritchard, Nick Hutton and more.
- Large variety of additional individual patches for Reason’s modules.
- Programmed for Reason 4, and as such makes good use of Thor and RPG-8.
Viral Outbreak will be available in late Q1 2008 , priced at $99.95 CAD delivered electronically. You can already pre-order either the VSTi or the Refill for 15% off – $84.95. In addition, pre-orderers will receive Ambient Drums in either Wusikstation or Refill format as a free gift.
If you already own the Viral Outbreak Volume One Wusikstation soundset, you’ll still find 1.3GB+ of new sample content and a variety of new presets (including 128 professional presets by Pro-Sounds). The crossgrade price is $29.95 (does not include the VSTi engine), or $44.95 for both formats (pre-order price is $24.95, or $39.95 for both formats).
Visit Nucleus SoundLab for more information and sound demos.