NuGen Audio has released a public release of Monofilter 3 beta 4.
Monofilter 3 is designed to provide a comprehensive interface for reducing a stereo signal below a specified frequency into a mono signal. This can be useful for control of bass frequencies when mastering to vinyl, managing signals in a live situation and keeping a check on bass frequencies in general.
Completely written from the ground up, Monofilter 3 now includes:
- Exact WYSIWYG graphical display including filter slopes
- Phase Alignment (manual and auto)
- Level Trim (manual and auto)
- Listen Modes
- Digital Full Scale level meter with margin and peak hold
- Filter slope adjustment
- L/R balance control
- Cutoff frequency adjustment
- High Quality mode, where filter performance is critical
Check NuGen Audio Betabase for more information.