SKnote.it has updated Grainz, a granular synth VSTi, to version 0.4.0.
Features in v0.4.0
- 1 physical modeled “string” oscillator (plucked, bowed, manually bowed). Plucking/bowing position, pickup position, stiffness, damp
- 2 granular oscillators. Loads wav mono files and “granulizes” them. From sample playing to complete destruction. Position, grain width, grain fade out, single_shot/loop, position lfo
- Multi-stage drag-able envelopes for amplitude, grain position, filter frequency
- Granular -> physical modeled oscillators interaction. From resonance to weird effects
- Multimode resonant filters with resonance and “action” control
- “Spread” effects
- Pre-post-filter delay lines with feedback. Separate send for each oscillator
- Arpeggiator with chord detection
- Control matrix
- Graphical user interface by Rick Christy of Designer Monkey
Make sure to follow the instructions on the download page. You will need to download waveforms and support files
Visit SKnote.it for more information and a link to download the latest version of Grainz.