Numark has introduced two new DJ controllers, the Party Mix II and the Party Mix Live. Building upon the wildly successful Party Mix controller legacy, the new generation of Party Mix DJ controllers add exciting new features to the mix.
An established music library is no longer required for new DJs to start rocking parties! Both the Party Mix II and Party Mix Live controllers work with Serato DJ Lite on Mac and PC and are plug-and-play compatible with djay Pro AI by Algoriddim on Mac and iOS (USB camera connection kit required for iOS use). In addition to providing access to a user’s existing music library, both of these popular DJ software platforms grant access to streaming services like TIDAL, Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, and SoundCloud GO, making it easy for DJs to find and play all of the top-trending tracks.
The Party Mix II and Party Mix Live each feature three multi-colored LEDs with special wide-coverage lenses for an exciting, beat-synchronized light show. The switch on the side of the controller allows DJs to turn the light show on or off to match the mood of the party.
Exclusive to the Party Mix Live DJ controller, the built-in speakers ensure that the party can start without the need to connect external speakers. At the flick of a switch, the Party Mix Live stereo speakers come to life. The speakers can easily be turned off when headphone-only mixing is desired.
Both of the new Party Mix DJ Controllers have enough pro-grade features to handle virtually any party.
“The Party Mix has been the top-selling controller for new DJs looking to learn the art while having fun and lighting up the room,” says Chris Roman, Numark Director of Product Development. “This latest generation improves on this with more interactive platters and a focus on streaming music. With the Party Mix Live, we added speakers to complete the experience. With their pro build quality, anyone looking to learn the art of DJing and have a party while doing it should pick up one of these fun DJ systems.”
Party Mix II and Party Mix Live features
- Built-in LED light show that synchronizes to the music.
- Built-in stereo speakers (Party Mix Live model only).
- Access to streaming partners through supported DJ software and apps.
- Plug-and-play support for Serato DJ Lite, Algoriddim djay Pro AI iOS and desktop app, and DJ Player Pro mobile app*.
- Large touch-sensitive jog wheels for scratching.
- Large Filter effect knobs on each deck.
- Sync, Play/Pause, and Cue buttons.
- Pitch sliders for tempo adjustments.
- Performance pads with Effect, Cue, Loop, and Sampler modes.
- Library controls for scrolling and loading tracks.
- 2-band EQ on each deck.
- 1/8” headphone output jack.
- 1/8” main output jack.
Party Mix II and Party Mix Live are priced £89.99 GBP and £124.99 GBP, respectively.
More information: Numark