Numark has unveiled its NAMM 2015 Product lineup including the NS7III, MIXTRACK 3, MIXTRACK PRO 3, Lightwave and the all-new HF Wireless DJ Headphones.
Introducing the all-new NS7III, the premier four-deck controller for Serato DJ. Featuring three high-resolution color screens and an interactive control surface, the NS7III empowers a kinetic connection between the crowd and the music.
- Premium Serato DJ controller with three high-resolution colour screens, including the ability to display stackable waveforms.
- Screens provide 1:1 real time feedback of Serato DJ, letting you close or move the source laptop and focus on the music.
- Dedicated track library screen with corresponding navigation controls.
- 4 decks of Serato DJ software control; built-in 4-channel audio mixer.
- 2 variable-torque motorized platters with high-resolution MIDI tracking.
- Touch-activated knobs produce groundbreaking control of filters, EQ, and more.
- Authentic vinyl records provide the feel of a professional DJ turntable.
- 16 velocity-sensitive Akai Professional MPC pads with backlit RGB feedback.
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loops, song slicing, and sample triggering.
- Dedicated 3-way touch-activated filter knob on each channel.
- Dedicated touch-activated control of Serato’s 12 professional iZotope® FX.
- Built-in professional 24-bit USB 2.0 audio interface.
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use.
- Rugged, road-worthy metal construction.
- Serato NoiseMap ready for use with extended DVS setups.
- Plug and play with Serato DJ (included) – no upgrade purchase required.
NS7III will be exhibited at Winter NAMM, January 22-25 at Booth 6700 in Anaheim, CA. Numark’s new flagship controller will be available later in 2015 with an MSRP of £1199.99 GBP.
MIXTRACK 3 & MIXTRACK PRO 3
Building on the previous MIXTRACK models and retaining all the features and benefits that made them so incredibly popular, the new models share the same basic platform and boast several performance/feature characteristics that make them particularly satisfying and effective to use.
Mixtrack 3 features
- Dedicated filter knobs for each channel.
- Includes Serato DJ Intro—upgrade-ready for full Serato DJ (Pro only, Mictrack 3 includes Virtual DJ LE 8).
- Includes Prime Loops remix tool kit.
- Multi-function Touch strip for dynamic FX control and Strip Search.
- 16 multi-function performance pads.
- All-new high resolution metal jog wheels.
- Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters.
- Multiple FX manipulation.
- Dedicated track browsing controls from your library.
- Integrated class compliant audio interface with ¼’ and 1/8” headphone connections (Pro only).
MIXTRACK PRO 3 and MIXTRACK 3 will ship with an MSRP of £169.99 GBP and £149.99 GBP, respectively.
HF Wireless DJ Headphones
Designed to free the DJ from the restrictions of a traditional fixed-length headphone cable and thus allow greater movement and flexibility while performing, the Numark HF Wireless headphones provide superb audio performance, great wireless range and an “all night long” battery that really delivers on its promise.
The key to its superior wireless streaming is its Bluetooth® 4.0 technology with NFC pairing, so signal connection is always strong and clear. The HF Wireless has a wireless range of over 30 feet for great freedom of movement while monitoring the musical delivery. In addition, the unit’s built-in rechargeable battery affords 10 hours of music playback on a single charge, so those 10:00 p.m.–4:00 a.m. gigs are no problem.
Other thoughtful touches that make HF Wireless a pleasure to use are the on-ear cup for great bass response and outstanding noise isolation, a compact, collapsible design with built-in microphone and wide-range 40mm drivers that deliver detailed, articulate sound and well-defined bass—essential for perfect beatmatching. Plus, the HF Wireless headphones come with a 4 ft. cable with 1/8-inch stereo plug, so the DJ doesn’t need a second set of headphones. Wireless or wired, these are the only ones you need!
The HF Wireless headphone will retail with an MSRP of £49.99 GBP and will be exhibited at Winter NAMM, January 22-25, Booth 6700 in Anaheim, CA.
Introducing the all-new Lightwave powered loudspeaker with dual LED arrays.
The Lightwave is perfect for any festive situation where both terrific sound and brilliant, exciting party lighting is desired, but where space, budget and setup complexity are all major considerations.
- Built-in dual LED arrays provide brilliant light show.
- Five customizable lighting modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party.
- Brightness control lets you adjust or disable LEDs.
- Custom Color Control—easily adjust the desired mix of Red, Green, and Blue lighting.
- Adds powerful sound and visual flair to any DJ or other performance.
- Ultra-portable form factor for clean, uncluttered setups.
- Perfect for special events, house parties, karaoke where additional lighting would add clutter.
- (1) XLR+¼-inch combo, Stereo RCA and ?-inch inputs for DJ mixers, microphones or instruments.
- Dual volume controls for input level balancing.
- XLR Link Output for use with multiple speakers or subwoofers.
- Rubberized feet with standard 36mm pole socket for stand mounting.
- (3) 6 ½-inch woofers and 1-inch tweeter.
- 200 watts of peak power, 100 watts continuous of Class D amplification.
- Durable speaker cabinet resists bumps, scratches, dust, and stains.
- Compact, lightweight cabinet is just 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1” and 23 lbs.
Lightwave will ship with an MSRP of £219.99 GBP.
More information: Numark