Reason Studios has introduced a new physical modeling synthesizer designed to help you create new and unique acoustic sounds. Objekt lets you discover the character of organic instruments and real-world materials: Dynamic, playable, and easily customizable.
At the heart of Objekt are three resonating objects, think of them like the instrument itself, with in-depth control to create anything from a string or bell to a skin or something yet unheard. The instrument is then set in motion by the Exciter section. From the short impact of a stick to a wash of noisy static, the Exciter lets you play the instrument in dynamic and wonderful ways.
Tweak the sound to suit your needs or invent entirely new instruments with just a few parameter changes. Objekt generates all sound in real time without relying on pre-recorded samples which makes it dynamic, playable, and easily customizable—but also fast and lightweight.
- Open-ended physical modeling synthesis for unique acoustic sounds.
- Dynamic, lifelike, and easily customizable.
- Powerful randomizer for instant variation and inspiration.
- Over 500 included patches.
- Included with Reason+.
- Requires Reason 10.1 or later. The included Combinator patches require Reason 12.
The Rack Extension is on sale for the intro price of $79 USD until May 25th, 2023 (regular $99 USD). It is free to subscribers of Reason+.
More information: Reason Studios