Odo Synths has released Noisie, a freeware synth created with SynthEdit.
- 3 Oscs including pulsewidth, shape, clip and 5 waveforms
- Modulation Osc with ADSRLT controls, 5 waveforms and 13 curves
- Modulation matrix with PM, FM, PW, Cut 1, Cut 2 and AM envelopes and ringmod options
- 2 Filters (low, high, band and 4pole) with LFO running free, synced or on first, with many waveforms
- Pitch envelope
- Note Glide
- Phaser, Sub-Noise, Distortion, Chorus and Delay effects
- 16 Note Gate
- ARP with 6 settings
- 148 presets
This one has a huge set of features!
Visit Odo Synths for more information.