Orange Tree Samples has released a new acoustic guitar sample library powered by Native Instruments’ free Kontakt Player.
Evolution Dry Relic reproduces the sound of an acoustic guitar from the early ’50s, outfitted with old, worn-in strings.
Evolution Dry Relic was developed in collaboration with Rosewood Recording Company in Utah. Guy Randle, the owner and recording engineer at Rosewood Recording Company, incorporated analog audio equipment to emphasize and accentuate the acoustic tonal qualities of the guitar. Evolution Dry Relic includes both the as-recorded signal as well as an enhanced signal.
Evolution Dry Relic is outfitted with our Evolution guitar engine which provides you with a strumming pattern editor, automatic chord detection, and a comprehensive collection of built-in effects. The library includes factory presets for ready-to-use acoustic guitar tones.
Evolution Dry Relic features
- Over 12,500 samples totaling 11.4 GB of uncompressed samples.
- Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, plus special effects like string slaps, percussive body hits, and others.
- Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
- Built-in pattern editor for strumming and picking.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
The instrument library is on sale at Orange Tree Samples for introductory price of $139 USD until October 20th, 2021. The regular price is $179 USD.