Output has announced an update to its Arcade, a loop synthesizer that comes with daily new content.
Version 1.1 is packed with new features focusing on workflow and playability, including a one-click ‘Download All’ option to get all the Kits in a Line, a resizable GUI, and playable pitch to use Arcade like an instrument in real time.
Arcade is a loop synthesizer with new content delivered every day and tools to transform it all so it sounds like you. It even works with your own loops.
Arcade moves far beyond loop packs, delivering a playable instrument that lets you perform and manipulate loops in real time. Work faster and be more creative with new product lines, kits, and loops arriving directly in the plugin.
Changes in Arcade v1.1
- Download all kits in a Line with a single click.
- Global pitch transposition via lower keyboard octave.
- Sort by Recently Downloaded.
- Manual entry of parameters via double click + QWERTY.
- Improvements to scrolling within a Line.
- Auto-update notifications/in-app updates.
- Scalable GUI (bigger and smaller).
- Drag multiple user loops to the keyboard instead of just one.
- Select multiple loop keys and apply a parameter setting to the selection.
- Copy/swap loop keys.
- Copy/swap FX modules.
Arcade for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3/AU/AAX) is available for $10/USD month, and you can try it with a 100-day free trial.
More information: Output