Outsim has released version 1.0.9 of SynthMaker, the audio programming tool that allows anyone to create their own sounds, virtual instruments and effects without having to write any code.
This version significantly improves loading times for schematics and exported plugins. Load times are now up to 4 times faster – even quicker in some cases.
Changes in v1.0.9
- Improved loading times for schematics and generated plugins and dlls.
- Table Read and Wave Table components now allow you to use waveforms with more than 256 pts.
- The Sysex to String component no longer fires a trigger when non-sysex MIDI events are received.
- Corrected a problem when switching schematics within SM that was causing the sound to drop.
- Image files are no longer locked when loading into SM.
- When using a second display popup tooltip help windows were being displayed on the primary display.
- Fixed several issues with module properties not displaying new properties when pinned open.
- Corrected a redraw problem with exported plugins that prevented a refresh when a window is moved over the top.
- Fixed a problem that was causing crashes with some MIDI devices.
- Deleting the Sample Pos component wasn’t removing it from the schematic correctly.
- Updated routing matrix with correct defaults when using presets.
- Updated ADSR, AHDSR and R envelopes to correct problems with stuck notes when using two envs and improved operation when using a gate.
- Updated Modules: Wave Draw Osc, ADSR, AHDSR, R, Routing Matrix.
SynthMaker is available for Windows PC and costs £125 GBP/185 EUR/$255 USD (standard edition, a personal edition is available for £65 GBP/95 EUR/$133 USD).