Overloud has announced the next release in its Gem series of effect plugins. Comp G is a simulation of a legendary British VCA master bus compressor.
Comp G goes beyond the mere simulation of the original unit, by adding features not available in the hardware, like the mid-side processing, the parallel compression and and EQ on the sidechain.
Comp G is the latest product of a new high-end Overloud plugin line, called Gems, dedicated to mixing and mastering.
Comp G is the ultimate tool for professional engineers who mix with no compromises.
Comp G features
- Hyper-realistic simulation of the original unit thanks to the 4th generation DSP technology.
- Built-in parallel compression.
- Built-in Mid-Side processing.
- Built-in filters on the sidechain.
- Continuous time and ration selection.
- Low CPU usage: more than 1,000 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina.
- Multilevel undo-redo.
- A/B comparison.
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel.
- Meter Calibration: calibrate the VU meters at 4 different sensibilities.
Comp G is for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX/Standalone) is on sale for the intro price of 89 EUR/USD until May 7th, 2018. The regular price is 139 EUR/USD.
More information: Overloud