Overloud has announced availability of Gem Comp76 v2, an update which adds three revisions to the FET compressor effect plugin.
Comp76 is Overloud’s emulation of a legendary FET compressor-limiter. All the original controls are here, but Overloud went beyond the hardware’s original controls, adding more features designed to enhance its capabilities.
Changes in Gem Comp76 v2
- Three revisions in one plugin: Rev. A, Rev. D and Rev. F.
- Low frequency sensitivity control.
- Harmonics amount control.
- Oversample control, including ultra-oversampling mode.
- Harmonics metering.
- New -16dBFS VU-Meter Calibration.
The Upgrade to v2 is free for all registered Comp76 users. New users can purchase the plugin for $119 USD at PluginFox.
Comp76 comes in VST, AU and AAX plugin formats.
More information: Overloud