OverTone DSP has announced the release of AF2-10, a graphical EQ effect plug-in for Windows, Mac and Linux.
OverTone DSP has released the AF2-10 analogue filter modelling graphical EQ for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
The plug-in provides up to ten EQ bands, covering a comprehensive range of filter types across the full 20Hz to 20kHz audio range together with a real-time FFT display featuring optional pre / post EQ monitoring and selectable slope compensation.
Innovative filter algorithms accurately model the natural response of analogue designs, even at close to the limit imposed by the sample rate, without requiring CPU intensive or latency inducing techniques.
- Analogue Filter Modelling — Accurately models the natural response of analogue filters even at close to the limit imposed by the sample rate, without requiring CPU intensive techniques.
- Comprehensive selection of filter types
- Peak Filters – 5 types with varying gain / Q interaction.
- LF and HF Shelf with adjustable resonance.
- Lowpass with adjustable resonance.
- Highpass with adjustable resonance.
- Realtime FFT display — Sample synchronous realtime display of harmonic content.
- Selectable FFT slope compensation (3dB / oct).
- Pre / Post EQ monitoring.
- Zoomable display — Zoom the EQ / FFT display up to 2X in realtime for extra precision.
AF2-10 is available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (VST) for the introductory price of $22.50 USD/22.50 EUR/£22.50 GBP) until January, 2015. Mac versions are VST only at this time, Audio Units will be available soon as a free addition.