Conductr is an app that musicians and DJs alike can design according to their specific needs: it features several different modules to control Ableton Live and Traktor.
Conductr is not about mimicking hardware or desktop software on the iPad, but to develop a new way of interacting with music.
Changes in Conductr v2.1
- New module for Ableton Live: Brandl, the ergonomic Drum Pad
- Ergonomic Mode interface featuring hand morphology detection system. Play with 1 to 5 fingers. Assign any pad to any finger.
- Pad Mode interface featuring 16 pads on a 4×4 matrix, 8 Macro controllers and one XY-4D fx unit.
- Settings editor:
- 2 MIDI Mapping modes: Automatic Ableton Drum Rack Mapping and Manual.
- 2 flexible volume modes: Touch Size (TSZ) and Center-Relative (CTR).
- 2 fixed volume modes: Manual (set each pad’s volume) and Global (5 positions).
- TRAKTOR module update:
- Shows master BPMs.
- Shows volume meter (VU).
- Flux working with loops.
- USB connection for Windows.
Conductr is available as a freemium app.
More information: Conductr