PEFF has released Directre, an audio routing utility designed to work as a hub for a live performance using Propellerhead Reason.
Directre’s audio switching synchronizes to the tempo of a song. With a press of a button, a channel switch is cued to open or close at the beginning of a measure, beat, or 1/8th note.
DIRECTRE can function as either a 1×8 splitter device or as an 8×1 summing bus. In addition to the quantized switch capabilities, the switch can be adjusted to fade in and fade out with a touch of a button.
- Eight Channel Summing.
- Eight Channel Audio Split/Distribution.
- Level Controls with +6dB gain.
- Synchronized Audio Muting on Bar, Beat, or 1/8th Note.
- Selectable Crossfade Times
- Adjustable Fade Time from 0ms to 6 seconds.
- Switch CV Outputs that also synchronize to tempo.
- MIDI Playability from a Keyboard or Control Surface.
- Control Voltage Source that Syncs to Tempo.
- Localization support for English, French, German, and Japanese.
Directre is available for the introductory price of $15 USD / 12 EUR for the first 1000 licensees or until May 1st, 2013 (regular $29 USD / 25 EUR).