Pioneer DJ has introduced its latest DJ controller DDJ-FLX6, a 4-channel unit that aims to make it easy to hype up the audience, mix songs from totally different genres, and spice up DJ sets with pro-sounding scratch effects.
The controller is a Hardware Unlock device for rekordbox and it unlocks the DJ performance functions in Serato DJ Pro, so DJs can choose which software application they want to run for free on their laptop, then simply plug in and start DJing.
With more music available via streaming services than ever before, DJs are constantly discovering genres they haven’t explored previously. But, while it’s natural for a DJ to want to play the sounds they love during a set, switching between musical styles can be daunting.
The DDJ-FLX6 gives DJs the creative freedom to play the tracks they want to in any order – without worrying about mixing different keys and BPM ranges.
- All-new Merge FX: Dynamically switch from one track to the next with a single action.
- Jog Cutter: Make pro-sounding scratch effects, one-handed.
- Full-size jog wheel with track position display: Perform intuitively.
- Sample Scratch: Get creative with your favorite sounds.
- Plug and play compatibility with rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro: Play freely.
- New aesthetic design: Be among the first to play on the new-style unit.
The DDJ-FLX6 is available now for $599 USD / £539 GBP including VAT.
More information: Pioneer DJ