Pitch Innovations has released an update to the recent Fluid Chords, an intelligent chord bending plugin for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.0.4 of the plugin comes with various bug fixes, improvements, and a new MIDI FX version for use with Apple’s Logic Pro.
Fluid Chords is an intelligent AU/VST plugin that allows you to bend from any chord to any chord so you can create music that’s never been heard before.
Changes in Fluid Chords v1.0.4
- Bugfix: Windows installer did not install the program on the user specified installation path is fixed.
- Windows: Factory Presets are stored on the user specified installation path.
- Scanner: On Quick Scan, Scanner would ask for the paths to scan.
- New MIDI FX version of Fluid Chords is now available – Logic users can use “Fluid Chords MFX” to use with Logic’s inbuilt sounds.
- Scanner: Added u-he’s synths to auto enable list.
- Scanner: If some plugins take a long time to scan on particular situation in a custom scan, the scanner would wait for it to finish.
- Pitch Bend parameter is implemented:
- Pitch Bend Parameter is linked with the GUI’s wheel.
- The Pitch Bend Parameter (when the value is changed) will take precedence over the MIDI’s Pitch Bend messages.
- Bugfix: Prevented empty chord trigger sending unneeded noteoffs.
- Pitch Wheel GUI: Centres accurately (Mid as 8192).
- Implemented MIDI Monitor Window: Alt + Right click the “Fluid Chords Logo” to view the “MIDI I/O” of the plugin.
Available in VST3 and AU formats and as standalone software at Pitch Innovations and from distributors Plugin Boutique and ADSR Sounds, Fluid Chords is on sale for the intro price of $49 USD until May 15th, 2022 (regular $79 USD).