Plugin Alliance has announced the release of the A/DA STD-1, an audio plugin that brings extraordinary 1980s tap delays and modulation FX.
The A/DA STD-1 features a selection of six delays, versatile LFO and modulation controls, plus some flexible panning. Get richer guitar sound or add life to beats, vocals, synths and more.
A hallmark staple in countless guitarist’s toolkits, the A/DA STD-1 Stereo Tapped Delay is now available in all major native formats. Featuring a great selection of six delays, versatile LFO and modulation controls and the incredibly useful flexible panning, this is the delay to use when it comes to getting a richer guitar sound or adding life to vocals and much more!
Emulated by Brainworx from the legendary rack hardware unit, the digital version of the A/DA STD-1 is a meticulously crafted recreation that can tackle all of your ultra-short delay needs. The A/DA STD-1 is a tapped delay, meaning that it has multiple delay outputs at enharmonic taps in the MN3011 bucket brigade delay (BBD). It was originally designed for multi-voiced modulated delays (chorus, flange), doubling, ambience effects, and crude reverb.
A/DA STD-1 features
- Six variable delay taps, each with independent stereo assignment.
- Flexible feedback module produces ‘Regeneration’ from one of three taps.
- Powerful Delay section with internal modulation controls and precise mix parameters.
- Independent Dry/Wet mix control for each stereo output.
- Internal soft peak limiter option for feedback module (not on original hardware).
- Simulated noise floor control allows full hardware artifact or completely clean sound.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats, A/DA STD-1 has a list price of $199 USD. You can get it for the intro price of $149 USD with coupon code ADA-STD1-149-Intro until August 31st, 2019.
The plugin is also included in the MEGA Bundle subscription.
More information: Plugin Alliance