Plugin Boutique has announced it will soon release Stereo Savage, an innovative stereo toolbox, combining tried and tested studio techniques with emulations of modern and classic tools.
StereoSavage offers multiple stereo enhancement utilities, combining them into a single plugin for first time. The ultimate goal is a simple one – to offer the user a selection of tools to achieve stunning stereo mixes and bring their productions to life.
StereoSavage offers the ability to generate stereo from mono with the VOX, DELAY and EXPAND programs, place sounds precisely in the stereo field with the adjustment tools WIDTH, PAN and ROTATION, and create movement and chorus-like effects with the LFO. All of this is possible whilst at the same time retaining a solid low end with the adjustable BASS BYPASS.
Developed by Jim Credland (www.credland.net), the developer of our already popular BigKick plugin, StereoSavage is scheduled for release March 21, 2016.
- Create stereo from mono sources for richer soundscapes.
- Control the placement and width of stereo sources.
- Separate instruments within the stereo field.
- Use the rotation effect for an incredibly natural sounding pan.
- Get lush wide vocals in seconds.
- Quick simple controls for achieving a ‘big sound’.
- Add motion or excitement with modulation.
- Retain great mono compatibility [or get subtle effects on your top end?] with the bass bypass feature.
- Reduce the number of vocal takes required for rich, tight, backing vocals.
StereoSavage will be available in 32 and 64 bit VST, Audiounit and AAX plug-in formats for Windows and Mac, priced at $79 USD / £59 GBP.
More information: Plugin Boutique