Plugin Boutique has released version 1.6 of Scaler, the unique and inspirational MIDI effect that makes finding chords and progressions intuitive and fun.
The update now allows that arpeggio and strum settings are included in the export and a new scale lock mode lets you map any scale to the white keys.
Scaler is a composition assistant which identifies the scales of your tune to help you build powerful chord progressions. Built to keep you in charge of the creative process, it helps you compose in a faster and more efficient way. Scaler also comes complete with hundreds of chord progressions made by world famous artists across various musical genres.
Changes in Scaler v1.6
- Improved Drag & Drop: Export strums and arpeggio simply by dragging a chord or progression to your DAW.
- New Scale-Lock mode: Map any scale to the white keys.
- 10 New Chord Sets: Cinematic – Horror & Suspense.
- Arpeggio Sync: Arpeggio now syncs with your DAW.
- 2 New Sounds: Electric Piano & Brass Ensemble.
- Improved Strumming: Set your preferred strumming direction.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Scaler (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale at 25% off priced at £29.95 GBP during the Black Friday Sale at Plugin Boutique. The offer ends December 3rd.
More information: Plugin Boutique