Positive Grid has announced the Spark Gear Drop update, a free gear collection designed for all levels of guitarists seeking new, captivating tones to make their practice and playing time more inspired and creative.
This exclusive collection for the award-winning Spark space-saving 40 Watt practice amplifier is available to both new and existing Spark users with a simple firmware and app update.
The Spark Gear Drop offers Spark players a selection of highly sought-after boutique amps and effects plus new custom pedals that were requested by the worldwide Spark community. It includes six new models for a broader palette of tonal options.
- ODS 50 (Clean) – inspired by the highly coveted, boutique Dumble ODS 50 HRM.
- Blues Boy (Crunch) – inspired by the popular Fender Blues Junior tube combo.
- Insane 6508 (Metal) – inspired by the monstrous Peavey 6505.
- Clone Drive (Drive) – inspired by the rare, legendary Klon Centaur OD.
- Guitar EQ (MOD/EQ) – a custom pedal by Positive Grid that offers frequency spectrum control on a granular level.
- Bass EQ (MOD/EQ) – a custom pedal by Positive Grid that offers frequency spectrum control on a granular level, modeled exclusively for bass players.
Each new amp and pedal model works seamlessly with Spark’s Intelligent features and can also be used to create, upload and share new presets to Positive Grid’s online ToneCloud community of more than 10,000 tones.
Additionally, the Spark firmware 18.104.22.168 update optimizes the Spark Tone Control connection speed, and it includes some minor bug fixes and improvements.
More information: Positive Grid