Precisionsound has announced the release of Folk Lute Guitar, a new instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt 5.
The Folk Lute Guitar from Precisionsound has a round resonant body and nylon strings on a short neck. It has both bite and weight, making it ideal for ballads, folk songs and classical guitar pieces.
We captured many useful musical aspects, such as picked accompaniment, glissandos and vibrato notes. Our Kontakt script enables realistic solo lines as well as pattern playing.
Folk Lute Guitar features
- Picked sustain, vibrato, and harmonic articulations.
- Intelligently triggered legato up and down samples.
- Over 70 percussive sounds and fret noises.
- Multiple round robins and velocity layers.
- 748 stereo 24-bit WAV samples.
- 1 program for NI Kontakt 5.5.1+ with scripted performance controls and GUI.
The Folk Lute Guitar is available for purchase as a download for $59 USD. A DVD version costs an additional $9.95 USD. All formats are included. Requires full version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher.