PreSonus has announced it is now shipping its new HD9 headphones, which feature a closed-back acoustic design that provides superior listening isolation and reduces headphone bleed, so you hear nothing but music.
The HD9’s 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers and high power handling (900 mW per channel into 40Ω) deliver loud, clear, clean audio, minimizing listening fatigue. Its tailored frequency response extends all the way from 10 Hz to 26 kHz (±3 dB), with accurate bass response, enabling precise mixes.
The lightweight HD9 features an adjustable headband, cups that rotate 180° on two axes, and comfortable, durable ear pads. Its straight, ten-foot cable drops down one side so the cable doesn’t get in your way. The result is a comfortable listening experience that you’ll continue to enjoy during long sessions. And the HD9 is built tough so you can rely on it wherever your travels take you. It comes complete with a gold-plated, 1/8 inch-to-¼ inch adapter and a storage bag.
- Two-axis, 180° cup rotation.
- Comfortable, long-lasting ear pads.
- Adjustable headband.
- Precision-tuned, closed back, circumaural acoustic design.
- Tailored frequency response (10 Hz – 26 kHz; ±3 dB).
- Accurate low-frequency response.
- High-power handling (1,800 mW @ 40Ω, 900 mW per channel).
- 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers.
- 10 foot (3m), straight, single-sided cable with 1/8 inch connector.
- Gold-plated 1/8 inch-to-¼ inch adapter.
- Storage bag.
PreSonus HD9s are available at an anticipated street price of $79.95 USD.
More information: PreSonus