Producertech has launched Making Melodic Parts for House with Push, a video tutorial course by By Paul Maddox.
Renowned producer Paul Maddox returns with his next set of tutorials, showing how to create a classic, retro- inspired House track with Ableton’s award winning Push hardware controller.
Having built a solid groove in part 1, Paul now adds numerous melodic elements, including a catchy vocal hook, chord stabs and arpeggiated synth lines, all programmed using Push’s wide variety of instrumental modes.
In addition to the streamed lessons, 100 bonus house samples from Loopmasters and the Live set are also provided, giving you all the tools necessary to make original melodic parts of your own.
Making Melodic Parts for House with Push features
- New Tutorials on Making Melodic Parts with Ableton Push.
- Pro Tips and Sound Design Techniques from Paul Maddox.
- Comprehensive demonstrations of Push’s functionality.
- Tutorials come with the Live Project from the course.
- 100 House Melodic Samples from Loopmasters.
The course is available for purchase for 17.95 EUR.
More information: Producertech