Plugin Boutique has announced a flash sale on PSP VintageWarmer2, offering over 50% off on the legendary analog-style compressor/limiter effect plugin.
VintageWarmer2 combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets.
The plug-in processor is highly flexible and can be used for both softknee compression and brick-wall limiting. This makes it an essential tool for mixing and mastering engineers.
Careful attention has been paid to PSP Vintage Warmer’s overload characteristics with the processor being capable of generating saturation effects typical of analog tape recorders. PSP Vintage Warmer also incorporates professional VU and PPM metering together with accurate overload indicators thereby assuring professional quality results.
PSP VintageWarmer2 features
- High quality signal processing algorithms.
- Single or multi-band signal processing.
- FAT (Frequency Authentication Technique) PSP’s double sampled processing.
- 64-bit floating point precision.
- Shelf filters for bass and treble frequencies in single-band processing mode.
- Control of bass and treble signal components in multi-band processing mode.
- Accurately calibrated VU and PPM meters with the overload indicators.
- Disengagable brick-wall limiting.
- Two Release Mutliplier ranges for fast or relaxed processing.
- Semi Automated Release mode..
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supported.
- Library of presets.
VintageWarmer2 is available for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU, RTAS and AAX), priced only $69 USD instead of $149 USD until July 4th, 2023.
More information: PSP Audioware