Psychic Modulation has released Cerebrum 3, a groovebox-style synth/sampler hybrid drum machine featuring seven drumsynth modules as well as a bass synth module, each with it’s own dual A/B sequencer for beat-matching.
Designed with live operation in mind, Cerebrum can be used for making complex beats on the fly that can be randomized, mixed, matched and manipulated in a number of ways.
- 4 drum synth modules
- 3 drum sample synth modules
- 1 bass synth module
- Each of the 7 drum modules has it’s own Wavlayer for layering with user samples
- 2 16-step pattern sequencers for each module
- Automatic beat matching functions for each sequencer
- 2 accent switches for each sequencer(for gain, reverse, glide, glitch etc.)
- 2 velocity grids for each sequencer(for pitch, level, filter, glitch rate etc.)
- 4 types of random probability for each sequencer
- Each sequencer has independant control of speed, direction, length, etc.
- Host sync
- Separate keyboard mappings for drumlines, bassline and one-shot drums
- Polyphonic option for all synths
- Volume/Panning vectors
- Onboard drum mixer
- Multiple audio outputs (channels 1-6)
- 32 presets
Cerebrum is available for $34.95 USD and can be bundled with the Neurosynth Pack or purchased separately.
Visit Psychic Modulation for more information.