Pulsesetter-Sounds has announced the release of Epic Babies, a unique hybrid scoring sample instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Baby toys have been transformed into a rare and useful hybrid sample library for Kontakt. There are huge epic hybrid drum loops and braams, eerie hits, odd tonal keyboard and other indescribably sample instruments made with baby xylophones, baby bottles, babies crying souls and other baby paraphernalia.
Our goal is to expand the sound design possibilities to the limit. Using everyday babies toys but processing them with hardware and the most odd and unheard of software mangler, Epic Babies will find a place on any’s composers template for one reason or another. Even if its just to show off how the spooky babies eyes open when pressing a note!
Epic Babies features
- 200 unique instruments.
- Includes ambiences, tonal, percussion, pads, loops, impacts, effects.
- 6.5 GB of material (uncompressed).
- 10,000+ samples from toys and sound design, source recorded in 96k.
- Processed with hardware and crazy plugins.
- Custom GUI with big knob, filter, distortion, reverb, delay, pan and envelope editor.
- Royalty free.
- Bonus epic trailer music sounds.
Epic Babies for Kontakt 5.7 or higher (full version) costs $69.99 USD. For a limited time only, you can get the library for free by using coupon code PSKV100 at checkout!
More information: Pulsesetter-Sounds