Puremagnetik has released BIG07, a collection of 13 Micropaks from Puremagnetik’s 2007 catalog.
Weighing in at over 2GB of content, BIG07 is exclusively available in Ableton Live format. If you are new to Puremagnetik or a recent monthly subscriber, BIG07 is an excellent way to beef up your Ableton Library.
- Vintage 80's Classics, collection of 80s synthesizer sounds.
- Elektrodrum, a flexible and lightweight percussion ROM player.
- String Machines, contains over 250MB of lush sounds recorded directly from the classic stringers of the 1970’s.
- Guitar Rack Vol. 1, a unique soundset of guitar based instruments, riffs and amplifier effects.
- JUICE!, 120 amazing new sounds for Ableton’s Operator and Native Instruments’ FM8.
- Analog Bass Volume 1, a selection of over 50 multisampled programs direct from classics such as the Minimoog, Roland TB-303, ARP 2600 and the Doepfer Modular.
- Eight Bit, a unique palette of basses, leads and pads, recorded directly from an original 6581 SID chip.
- Microdrum, 230 fresh new samples and 5 separate Groove Sequencer banks, based on the Magnetik Step16 sequencer.
- RackPak, an advanced and sophisticated collection of Ableton Live Racks for multipurpose production and performance tasks.
- PM-200 Electronic Piano, high resolution multi-velocity samples recapture the authentic character and tone of the Wurlitzer 200A.
- P-50 Linear, includes customized patches sourced directly from the original D-50 sound engine.
- Retroputer, bleepy, glitchy, digital tonal sequencing racks.
- Wavebase, a modular set of instruments and waveforms that can easily be reconstructed for different types of sounds.
BIG07 is available as a digital download (CD delivery available soon) for $98 USD (purchasing BIG07 saves you over 60% as compared to purchasing each Micropak individually).
Visit Puremagnetik for more information and audio previews.