Puremagnetik has announced the release of PitchSwitch, a new Max for Live device which allows you to repitch and reshape anything in Ableton Live.
Developed in conjunction with Max for Cats, Puremagnetik has released PitchSwitch – an inspiring device that creatively reshapes incoming audio.
Whether you are a studio-based sound designer or a touring live performer, PitchSwitch transforms your clips in unexpected, yet consistently musical ways.
- Step Sequence
- Sequence up to 8 steps of varying pitch modulations.
- Select from a variety of sequencing modes including random, forwards and backwards.
- Transient Sequence
- Use your clip transients to control the sequence steps.
- Adjust transient density, sensitivity and more.
- Push Ready
- PitchSwitch controls map instantly to Ableton Push.
- Immediate, hands-on control in the studio or on stage.
PitchSwitch is available for purchase for the introductory price of $9 USD through September 5th, 2014. Requires Ableton Live 9.1 and higher with Max for Live.