Rast Sound has announced its new sample library Sounds of Mesopotamia, featuring rare performances, solo instruments and sound moments recorded in villages of Iraq with local performers and musicians.
We love recording authentic performances from unheard cultures and voices, offering them as they are, as well as transforming them into moving, playable instruments for modern-day producers and composers.
You will enjoy discovering playable chants, phrase composer presets, patterns and much more through an interface designed to help you inspire.
Sounds of Mesopotamia features
- Vocals, Local Instruments & Drums.
- 340+ Samples for Kontakt & WAV.
- 100 Patterns Time Synced.
- Phrase Composer Tools for Each Section.
- Playable Solo Vocals, Drums, Ney, Ud & Sipsi.
- 650 MB Unzipped.
The sample library is on sale for 34 EUR until July 27th, 2020 (regular 49 EUR).
More information: Rast Sound