Rayzoon has released Jamcussion, a percussion add-on for Jamstix 2.
It is the most complex Jamstix expansion that we have developed so far. Not only does it add a wide range of percussive sounds and new style and player models but it also expands the interface of Jamstix 2 to allow the simulation of three dedicated percussionists, complete with separate bar, song and kit editing.
- Expands the Jamstix interface and A.I. with 3 new percussionists.
- Features its own kit editor, bar editor and brain elements.
- 35 percussion instruments covering a wide range of styles and locales.
- Adds 12 new instrument slots to the Jamstix kit concept.
- 26 styles modeling West-African, Latin, Modern and even Middle-Eastern rhythms.
- Two percussionist player models.
- 11 percussion kits, including African, Latin, Darbuka and Udu kits.
- 7 quickstart songs.
- Can be used with the Jamstix A.I., e-drumkits or traditionally via MIDI by the host.
Rayzoon Jamcussion is available now for $69 USD.
Visit Rayzoon for more information and audio demos.