Rayzoon has released version 3.1.0 of Jamstix, the virtual drummer instrument for Windows.
This ground-breaking virtual drummer VSTi runs synchronized with your sequencer and features in-depth real-time modeling of various styles as well as human drummers with their own habits, accents and fill characteristics. Together, they can create thousands and thousands of realistic drum performances, each one editable down to the last hit thanks to the built-in limb-centric bar editor.
Changes in Jamstix v3.1.0
- Various fixes for 64-bit hosts.
- Improved kit loading speed.
- Fixed freeze pauses while loading kit pieces and playing.
- Fixed ASIO overloads with GUI open for some users.
- Fixed intermittent CPU overloads for Cantabile users.
- The bar editor now allows full editing in preview mode.
- Kit piece hit animation is now also active in ‘MIDI Out Only’ mode.
- Multi-select in the bar editor now shows selection while dragging.
- Fixed JS staying as top window when mousewheel support is on.
- Pasting fill settings and style/drummer now works with multiple selected parts.
Jamstix 3 for Windows is available to purchase starting at $99 USD.
More information: Rayzoon